..

..
,.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Blog Visitor Family Lexus RX330 Has Been Stolen


The thieves who stole this car should return it ASAP......Idiots!




Hi Barny , good afternoon. How you doing? I'm Anita, we've communicated on few occasions but I'm not trying to gain favor just to let you know its me tho.

I don't know the category this mail falls into. Last saturday, 16th April my family house in port harcourt, along NTA road was robbed around 8pm by armed robbers, they took my mom 's only car and made away with other valuables. 

Attached to this mail is a picture of the car. Could you please put out a word for us please? I am not even home, i am a corps member serving in a different state and my half sister has been complaining, says my mom wont stop crying. 

She's traumatized, her Mac exams are to start tomorrow and all the needed documents were in that car. Please help us.
Light gold Lexus Rx330
Reg no- AFM 500AA
Chasis no - 2T2HA31U05C077155
Engine no - 14502395

Thank you very much Stella, i'll be very glad if you can help us. God bless you as always 


No comments:

Post a Comment